What is dental bleaching?
With bleaching, dark and discoloured teeth can be brightened. In this case, active oxygen is released by a chemical reaction. Here, various chlorine compounds or hydrogen peroxide are used. This highly concentrated solution is applied by the dentist directly over the tooth and a light or soft laser is activated when the gums, lips, and the remaining area is properly protected.
Many people look firstly at your teeth. Those who have beautiful bright teeth, look lively, sympathetic, youthful and attractive. With white teeth one does not need to hide and you can show your radiant smile. It will not only look better but will automatically boost your self-confidence. Those who are sympathetic and confident, usually have more success in their everyday lives. One has a very different and more positive appearance with a carefree smile.
What risks and side effects are there?
- Hypersensitivity at the neck of the teeth (disappears within 1-2 days)
- In decayed teeth the nerve may be destroyed.
- It may cause changes in the form of demineralization on the enamel surface.
- Bleaching does not brighten any crowns, bridges, veneers and fillings. It only brightens the natural tooth
- It should not be used more often than twice a year
Can allergic reactions occur?
There are no known allergic reactions. You should urgently ensure that violations of the mucous membranes are avoided and that the substance should not be ingested in large quantities.