With a simpler surgical technique back to the desired smile!
All on 4 General information
Dental procedures are one of the most desired treatments in Turkey. Missing teeth not only have a negative effect on self-confidence, but often also have health consequences due to poor nutrition.
Tooth loss is not only due to a lack of oral hygiene, but also to genetic predisposition, stress or hormonal changes. For example, a stressful period or pregnancy can have an effect on the whole attitude towards life. However, advancing age can also affect our teeth. Particularly in times of the world-famous Hollywood smile, this is often a great burden for the person affected.
Here the All in 4 technique represents an innovation: with only one treatment, a toothless patient can already enjoy a new life with temporary dentures and with only two treatments he will permanently find a new attitude to life. Thanks to the improved technology, both operation time and costs are much lower. This also benefits patients who show signs of nausea with traditional implants and are therefore not suitable for traditional dentures.
The only prerequisites are:
- No systemic diseases
- sufficient bone mass available
Advantages of these implants:
- Easier application
- Shortened operation time
- Definitive dental prosthesis can be fitted after just three months
- Easier to clean
- Lower costs
- Faster healing time
Consultation with the doctor
A dental surgical treatment has not to be underestimated effects on the self-esteem of the patient. That is why our dentists in the clinic take a lot of time during the consultation.
Of course, the medically relevant general conditions such as previous illnesses, possible allergies, the course of the operation, possible complications and risks as well as the postoperative part are also discussed.
The consultation can also take place on the day of the operation and is free of charge.
Dental implant treatment – before and after surgery
The different phases of the “All on 4 treatment”:
- During the preliminary examination, measurements are taken using computed tomography (CT). On the basis of the measurements, a treatment plan tailored to your needs will be drawn up.
- Normally, the procedure is performed under local anesthesia by our doctor. The 4 implants resulting from the measurements are placed.
- After the procedure, you can immediately use the temporary prosthesis, which is attached to dental implants. During the following three months (the period during which dental implants bond with the bone), you should adjust your eating habits to the dentist’s requirements.
- You will return 3 months after the first operation. The permanent prosthesis is fitted and from now on you can resume your usual diet.